There are plenty of fun things going on at UVU, but sometimes you need a break away from school. Are you looking for some fun things to do in the Orem area? Here are five fun things you can do near your UVU student housing!
- Go for a hike! Living in Utah Valley, there are plenty of fun trails in the area. Get out of your Orem student housing and into the great outdoors!
- University Place Mall has something for everyone! Grab some ice cream, build a bear, go shopping, get your nails done, or even get a haircut. You don’t have to go far from your UVU student housing to get to the mall.
- Arcades aren’t just for kids! Gambling might be illegal in Utah, but nickel slot machines sure aren’t! If you get enough tickets you can grab some cool prizes to bring home to your UVU student housing.
- Go to the water park! Swimming pools and water slides in the summer never get old. There are plenty of splash pads and water slides nearby, and it’s the perfect way to cool off when it’s 100 degrees outside.
- Watch a performance at Scera. Scera is a non-profit organization that helps bring the arts into the community. Whether you prefer theater or concerts, there are always plenty of performances going on at Scera for your enjoyment.
When school starts again this month, we hope you’ll remember to take breaks and do something fun for yourself! Living in Orem student housing, there are plenty of options nearby for you to have a great time.